EASY TO INSTALL MODULAR WALLS
The EverPanel system is modular, which means you start with as many panels as you need and can later add to your construction.
Easily reconfigure, transport, and re-assemble your designs in minutes and re-use panels in new location or in new configurations.
Each panel is designed to connect easily with the panels above and below, using a lug connection system that allows sections to be stacked. You can stagger connections at 3" increments and alternate panel sizes as needed for your build.
Each panel is hollow, but contains a supportive frame structure and a center support column for additional strength, thus making the panels lightweight, yet rigid and durable.
Run cables, ethernet, electric or even plumbing inside and through panels and cap unused holes with finishing caps for greater aesthetic appeal. You can add adhesive backed wallpaper to enhance the look and feel of your wall and to provide a more finished look.
When you are ready for a change, or need to expand or transport your walls, simply detach sections, store on a pallet, re-use anywhere.
Moisture and Impact Resistant Fiberglass Reinforced Panels (FRP), bonded to a fire retardant ABS skeleton, incorporating additives for smoke reduction, fire retardancy and additional durability. <p>
E84 - Pass - Class C
Click HERE for formal test reports
R-Value for EverPanel panels is estimated at R-2 based on 3 inches of air space and two exterior FRP walls . Note: This is for individual panels and complete wall values may vary based on pattern and arrangement of panels in a space.
EverPanel is currently available in:
- White FRP Panel (with White Frame)
- Frosted Polycarbonate (with White Frame) - COMING SOON
In addition to the standard panels above, we offer colored EverBlock building blocks and finishing caps that connect with EverPanel to create colored accent stripes. Simply snap EverBlock modular blocks between two EverPanels, underneath an EverPanel, or blocks and caps above an EverPanel, allowing you to add a colored band of color (or colors) above, within, or on top of an EverBlock wall. Alternate colors as needed to create dramatic architectural elements and to enhance the look of your wall. Choose from among 16 standard EverBlock colors.
Add adhesive backed wallpaper in any pattern or style preferred, to enhance the finished look of your wall.
EverPanel sections contain UV inhibitors to prevent material degradation in sunlight. EverPanel is designed to be used indoor our outside in direct sunlight.
CABLE CHANNEL OPENING SIZE:
EverPanel incorporates square holes around its entire perimeter, allowing cables and plumbing pipes to be run as needed through and between panel sections. The opening size of each square is 1.86” x 1.86”, allowing pipes or cabling up to 1.75” to be run through panels. Multiple openings may be used for multiple wire, cable, and pipe combinations. LED Light strips may also be inserted through Frosted PolyCarbonate panels to create dramatic glowing panels.
EverPanel™ modules stack neatly on pallets and can be shipped compactly via LTL (less than truckload), standard trucks, or in overseas shipping containers.
EverPanel 4ft x 4ft or 3ft x 4ft wall modules are typically stacked upright for transport, 12 panels widthwise to a layer. Varying panel sizes may be combined on a single pallet for greater efficiency.
Individual EverPanel can be easily hand carried and positioned for installation.
EverPanel Sizes and Weights:
- 4ft x 4ft Panel: 48” x 48” x 3” - 30lbs.
- 3ft x 4ft Panel: 36” x 48” x 3” - 22.5lbs.
- 2ft x 4ft Panel: 24” x 48” x 3” - 16lbs.
- 1ft x 4ft Panel: 12” x 48” x 3” - 8lbs.
- 3ft x 3ft Panel: 36” x 36” x 3” - 18lbs.
- 2ft x 3ft Panel: 24” x 36” x 3” - 14lbs.
- 1ft x 3ft Panel: 12” x 36” x 3” - 7lbs.
- 1ft x 1ft Panel: 12” x 12” x 3” - 2.5lbs.
- 1.22m x 1.22m x 76.2mm - 14.06kg
- .91m x 1.22m x 76.2mm- 12.70kg
- .60m x 1.22m x 76.2mm- 9.97kg
- .30m x 1.22m x 76.2mm - 4.54kg
- .30m x .91m x 76.2mm - 4.08kg
- .30m x .30m x 76.2mm - 1.81kg
- EP-Finishing Cap: 2.25"L x 2.25"W x .051"H
- EP-Connector Lug: 2"L x 2"W x 1.38"H
- EP-2 Way Connector: 5.25”L x 2.25”W x 0.75”H
- EP-3 Way Connector: 8.25”L x 2.25”W x 0.75”H
- EP-Mounting Cap: 2.25”L x 2.25”Wx 1.4”
- EP-Panel Door Kit: 82"L x 36"W - 16lbs.
- EP-Lintel(Narrow): 36"L x 3"W x 1"H - 4 lbs.
- EP-L Channel: 4’H x 3"W x 3”L - 1.5 lbs.
- EP-Ceiling Bracket: 8.25”L x 2.25”W x 36”H - 2.5 lbs.
Shipping Quantities:STANDARD PALLET (40"X48"X54"):
- 12 Panels (4ft x 4ft)
- 360 lbs
- 192 sq/ft wall coverage per pallet
- 12 Panels (4ft x 4ft) - and - 12 Panels (3ft x 4ft)
- 636 lbs
- 334 sq/ft wall coverage per pallet
- Combination pallets may be loaded into standard trucks and 20ft & 40ft shipping containers.
Note: It is possible to load various sized panels on a single pallet, allowing higher pallets to be created for truck or containerized shipments. Once your specific needs are identified our team can assist in suggestion the best shipping method.